Sunday, December 1, 2013

All about ME

So, I post for a lot of designers, so forgive me if you've seen these pages, but I want you to see what I have been doing!! If you click on the image of my page, it will take you to where you can buy the kit at the store.


I did this Desktop for the desktop challenge at GS, but forgot to submit it. Oops.

Template by Trixie Scraps

This started out as Missy's template Be{YOU}tiful, but I changed it a lot.


This one was a LOT of fun. It was for a Speed Scrap with Wendy Tunison. She provided the template. I broke lots of rules.

This one makes me want to cry a little. I just think it's crazy that Xander used to be a baby!

This one was ALSO for a challenge at GS, but I realized just before I finished that the kit wasn't releasing in time to be counted, lol.

Sometimes I scrap photos of my nieces and nephews. This is my niece, Annie. You'll see more photos of her on my Geek Girl Photos page, soon. Andrew is serving a mission in Texas right now. To learn more about what he's doing, check out THIS LINK
Template: Be{YOU}tiful You by Growing Pains Scrapped 

Template: Grace Blossoms 4 U
Ok, this was a fun kit to work with. I mean, hello glitter!! I did a couple client pages with that kit, too, but you'll have to go to Geek Girl Photos Facebook page to see them!


Template by Marie H Designs

Templatopia 3 {Ponytails Designs}




Templatopia 3 {Ponytails Designs}

I hope you have enjoyed!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!