Friday, May 1, 2015

Timber Scraps NSD fun!!!

Hi everyone! One thing you should know about me is that I LOVE to travel! It is one of my favorite things to see the world, to try new things, and go new places! We live in a pretty amazing world with gorgeous places and fun adventures! I even work for Marriott Vacations Worldwide,  helping timeshare owners plan their amazing adventures around the world! I love travel! So, this month when the Bits 'N Pieces at SNP was announced as a travel theme, I knew I had to participate!

And they are only $1.00 until May 7th!! 
That is a killer good deal! 

Here are the goods! 



Previews are linked to the store! 

And here are what the lovely ladies from my CT did with it! (PS, I am ULTRA excited because these are all fantastic! Lots of talented ladies!)
Robyn L. 
Heather and Kim
 Tasanee
Robyn F

For the first week they are $1.00!! It is a fantastic deal and you don't want to miss it! Plus there are lots of other fun, fun kits with coordinating theme and colors! They are all amazing! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!