Friday, March 18, 2016

Scale-O!

Don't laugh at me, but I get excited about..... um, everything. It's not on purpose, it's just who I am. So when I was accepted to review a BATHROOM SCALE, I was ecstatic. What, it doesn't make YOU jump for joy? Then you are missing out! I've been married for almost 13 years and have always WANTED one, but never felt it was high enough on the priority list to justify spending any money.

However, this one IS. I decided to make a list of things you can use a scale for. Ready?

1. Seeing how much you weight.
2. Seeing how much your kids way so you know if it's time to go up a carseat!
3. Having a contest between you and your husband and making sure he keeps weighing more than you!
4. Weighing small animals- No really, I'm kind of tempted to weight the chickens.
5. Seeing what time of day you way the most and the least.
6. Seeing if you really did drop 10 pounds when you were throwing up
7. Comparing your REAL weight to your drivers license.
8. Weighing things around the house that don't fit on the kitchen scale.
9.  Checking to see if your airline bag will fit without paying for extra baggage.
10. Figuring out how much your food storage weights

Anywho, if you like this one (which WE do!), you can pick it up HERE.  #EatSmartScale


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment means a lot to me! New comments make my day!